Everfit Electric Treadmill Home Gym Exercise Machine Fitness Equipment Physical 360mm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Please note: Shipping costs may vary based on your location.
No refunds for change of mind for this item.
Product Description by Third-party Seller *
Need to shred some body fat or tone your body within the comfort of your home? We have just the perfect solution for you: the Everfit Electric Treadmill.
A truly effective machine to help you lose some kilos as well as perform essential cardio exercises, the Everfit Treadmill is designed to simulate natural terrain as you do your runs or walks. You get total realism in feel and impact, not to mention the great workout that you are having.
Operating the Treadmill is totally effortless (we rather you save that for the running and walking) with up to 12 pre-set training programmes to choose via the user-centric and brightly lid LCD display. And you can easily increase the speed levels (up to 12 settings) to match your workout intensity on the sturdy and strong assembly without losing a beat. Not least, the anti-slip belt and soft-grip handle bar with pulse sensors will make your session a comfortable and controlled experience through and through.
The Treadmill works so quietly with its super efficient motor that your less-than-enthusiastic fitness neighbours will not even know you're sweating it out at midnight. Plus, fluids are always close at hand with the dual drink holders to ensure you're sufficiently hydrated throughout your grueling sessions. And when all the hard work's done, just store the compact Treadmill away easily. The built-in wheels make it hassle-free moving the Treadmill to your preferred spot.
So stop procrastinating and get that body into shape pronto with the Everfit Treadmill. It’ll do you a world of good.
Important: Running belt must be checked for lubrication before first use. Please refer to manual for details.
High strength composite running board
Sturdy powder coated steel frame
12 training programs
User-centric control panel
Bright digital LCD display
Powerful and energy-efficient motor
Neighbour-friendly quiet operation
12 speed levels
3 Adjustable inclination level
Pulse sensor to monitor health
Anti-slip and wear-resistant running belt
Dual drink holders
Super compact for easy storage
Safety tether key
Soft-grip handle bar
Smooth wheels for mobility
Rated voltage: 240V
Rated frequency: 50Hz
Rated power: 1.0HP
Speed levels: 12
Speed: 0.8 - 12km/h
Weight capacity: 100kg
Run belt width: 36cm
Electric cord: 1.5m
Assembly Required: Yes
Number of packages: 1
1 x Everfit Electric Treadmill
1 x User Manual
1 x Lubricating Oil
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Shipping to Australia
Please note, during peak sale periods, such as End of Financial Year Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day, there may be slight delays with shipping your order. Our team are working very hard to minimise any delays and disruptions to our customers.
We offer a $12.95 flat rate for our Non Third-Party Seller Items!
- Your order will be delivered by Australia Post or Sendle. Find out estimated domestic delivery times for different states and territories.
- Your parcel will be dispatched within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) from the day you have placed your order.
- Delivery may take longer in remote or rural areas or during promotion and sale periods.
- Key Metro areas (Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth) dispatched within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays). Regional areas up to 10 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- You will receive an email once we have dispatched your order, it will contain the tracking number, so you can track your parcel straight to your door.
- Please note that you may be subject to shipping expenses when exchanging/returning your product(s), we are not responsible for lost packages during the exchange/return process. See our Returns Policy.
Third Party Partner Deliveries
Please keep in mind that If you have purchased a mix of Third Party Partners and Peroz items, you may receive multiple parcels (at no extra charge of course).
At checkout, the shipping fee will be calculated based on your delivery address. Kindly note that this cost is determined by our third-party seller, as per their chosen courier service. Peroz holds no responsibility in setting these shipping costs.
Orders are generally shipped from our third-party seller distribution centres.
The estimated dispatch time frames are below:
- For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days; but it can be extended to 8 - 13 working days in times of disasters or bad weather.
- For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days; but it can be extended to 10 - 15 working days in times of disasters or bad weather.
- For customers in QLD, NT, WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 working days, but it can be extended to 12 - 19 working days in times of disasters or bad weather.
- NOTE: Delivery time only starts after buyers’ payments have been cleared and the item has been dispatched from our warehouse (usually 1 to 2 working days after receiving the receipt of cleared payment). We cannot guarantee delivery on any specific dates or times as our delivery partners cannot guarantee it too.
Our limited warranty covers defects in material or workmanship one year from the date of purchase. A dated sales receipt must be included to show your product was purchased within the warranty period. Only products sold through our authorised Peroz retailers are subject to the terms of the warranty.
Components that are covered under this repair warranty will be repaired free of charge if the item proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
In the unlikely event that the component cannot be repaired, the product will be replaced free of repair charges.
We cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model, but an item of equal value will be provided.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, lack of care, negligence or normal wear and tear.
- Water damage, tarnishing or plating.
- Theft or loss of the complete product or components.
*Please note that straps (or metal bracelets and clasps) are not covered by the warranty.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranties, obligations or liabilities. Peroz is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages. You may also have legal additional rights under applicable law which are not affected by the terms of this warranty. These rights may vary from state to state and country to country.
We try to select and package Products as well as possible to ensure that they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged, you must contact us within 48 hours of delivery to make your claim.
*Please note that our leather products are made of natural leather. The appearance of pores, textures, and minor scars on the leather surface are all natural phenomena.
*Please be aware that due to the nature of the leather colours may transfer.
*We recommend that you keep your leather strap away from intense sunlight, heat and humidity to prolong its beauty. Exposure to water, oil and makeup will stain your leather strap.
*Over time the leather may darken and change in colour which is partly due to the oils from your skin and exposure to sunlight.
* Peroz use the best plating methods available but it is the nature of plating that it can be corroded and wear off in time especially if it comes into contact with perfumes or body creams.
*We recommend removing your bracelet when applying perfume and body cream and take care to ensure that contact is avoided. Plating can fade depending on wear and the amount of care taken.
Third-party Sellers Warranty
Our third-party sellers generally offer a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period. Damages that occur as a result of misuse of the product by the user or during delivery will not be covered by our warranty.
For better service and a quicker resolution time, please assist our team by providing the following information for any warranty claims.
All claims need to be sent to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To prevent unnecessary claim delays, please include the following details on the initial claim email:
- Order number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly indicating fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in the original packaging (applicable for Change of Mind)
Please note: All images and videos must be attached to emails in an appropriate size.
We will not be able to make a clear assessment from image thumbnails.
Please do not send items before contacting us. We will not provide a refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
In the event of a recall, we will advise you of the procedure.
In the case of an exchange, return or warranty please contact our customer service team at email@example.com prior to sending back your item/s.
Marketplace product / Third-party seller's description: The product description is written by the third-party seller, who is also responsible for fulfilling and shipping the item directly. Peroz is not liable and does not confirm any of the claims made in the product description or images. This item will be shipped separately if ordered with other items from different vendors.