VALK Shuttle 5 Electric Folding Bike, Gen II, 20" Tyres, Shimano 7-Speed, Dark Grey
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Please note: Shipping costs may vary based on your location.
No refunds for change of mind for this item.
Product Description by Third-party Seller *
The VALK Shuttle 5 series is the innovative way to get around. It's a smart combination of premium craftsmanship, features and components in a compact easy-to-fold design. And, best of all, it doesn't come with a premium price tag!
The Shuttle 5 series has an advanced 250 watt motor and a premium 36V 7.8Ah battery offering you a range of up to 40km. The battery is secured neatly inside the frame, and is also removable to give you the option to charge it elsewhere—a handy feature rarely found on folding e-bikes!
The Shuttle 5 can be folded to a very compact size in seconds using the quick release levers.
6061 Alloy Frame
The high-quality alloy frame keeps the weight to a minimum which contributes to optimal handling.
Smooth 20'' Tyres
Many folding bikes have tyres that are too small to adequately soak up the bumps, and therefore can't offer you a high level of enjoyment and safety. The Shuttle 5 e-bike has smooth rolling 20''tyres that combine low resistance, assured grip and excellent longevity.
Disc Braking System
The front and rear disc brakes ensure that you'll pull up smoothly and safely in all conditions.
Shimano 7 Speed Equipped
The Shuttle 5 is equipped with a Shimano Tourney cassette and derailleur, and with the Shimano's RevoShift twist grip shift system smooth gear changes are easier than ever.
Ride in Comfort
Clocking up the kilometres on a Shuttle 5 electric bike is a pleasure with the supportive saddle which boasts integrated suspension, and soft grip rubber handles.
Tailor it to you
You can adjust the seat and handlebar height with ease thanks to quick-release levers. This smart commuter comes complete with bagrack, mudguards and kickstand.
With the VALK Shuttle 5 series folding e-bike you'll save on fuel, fares and parking fees. Living a healthy lifestyle has never been more accessible as you glide up the steepest hills; whether it be exploring parks, ducking out to your favourite cafe or getting around town.
VALK - Electric Revolution
- Brand: VALK
- Model: Shuttle 5
- Type: Folding
- Colour: Gloss Metallic Charcoal / Gloss White / Gloss Lime Green
- Frame Material: 6061 Alloy
- Drive System: Rear wheel
- Motor Power (W): 250
- No. of Assist Modes: 5
- Max Range: Up to 40km(dependent on terrain, pedalling effort and rider weight)
- Max Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Battery: 36V 7.8Ah
- Wheel Size: 20”
- Brake Type: Disc System
- Groupset: Shimano Tourney (Cassette, Derailleur)
- Shifter: Shimano RevoShift
- Gears: 7 Speed
- Saddle: Integrated suspension type
- Mudguards: Yes
- Bag Rack: Yes
- Kickstand: Yes
- Bell: Yes
- Recommended User Height: 152 - 185cm (5'0' - 6'2')
- Input voltage: 240V AC
- Power Plug: 10A Australian Standard
- Note: Assembly Required
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Shuttle 5 Foldable e-Bike
- 1 x Battery (with 2 keys)
- 1 x 240V Charger
- Note: User Manual is accessible online
- Folded Product Dimensions (W x L x H): 43 x 86 x 69cm
- Product Dimensions (L x H): 157 x 102-121
- Product Weight: 20kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H): 44 x 90 x 72cm
- Carton Weight: 25kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders canceled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Shipping to Australia
Please note, during peak sale periods, such as End of Financial Year Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day, there may be slight delays with shipping your order. Our team are working very hard to minimise any delays and disruptions to our customers.
We offer a $12.95 flat rate for our Non Third-Party Seller Items!
- Your order will be delivered by Australia Post or Sendle. Find out estimated domestic delivery times for different states and territories.
- Your parcel will be dispatched within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) from the day you have placed your order.
- Delivery may take longer in remote or rural areas or during promotion and sale periods.
- Key Metro areas (Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth) dispatched within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays). Regional areas up to 10 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- You will receive an email once we have dispatched your order, it will contain the tracking number, so you can track your parcel straight to your door.
- Please note that you may be subject to shipping expenses when exchanging/returning your product(s), we are not responsible for lost packages during the exchange/return process. See our Returns Policy.
Third Party Partner Deliveries
Please keep in mind that If you have purchased a mix of Third Party Partners and Peroz items, you may receive multiple parcels (at no extra charge of course).
At checkout, the shipping fee will be calculated based on your delivery address. Kindly note that this cost is determined by our third-party seller, as per their chosen courier service. Peroz holds no responsibility in setting these shipping costs.
Orders are generally shipped from our third-party seller distribution centres.
The estimated dispatch time frames are below:
- For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days; but it can be extended to 8 - 13 working days in times of disasters or bad weather.
- For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days; but it can be extended to 10 - 15 working days in times of disasters or bad weather.
- For customers in QLD, NT, WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 working days, but it can be extended to 12 - 19 working days in times of disasters or bad weather.
- NOTE: Delivery time only starts after buyers’ payments have been cleared and the item has been dispatched from our warehouse (usually 1 to 2 working days after receiving the receipt of cleared payment). We cannot guarantee delivery on any specific dates or times as our delivery partners cannot guarantee it too.
Our limited warranty covers defects in material or workmanship one year from the date of purchase. A dated sales receipt must be included to show your product was purchased within the warranty period. Only products sold through our authorised Peroz retailers are subject to the terms of the warranty.
Components that are covered under this repair warranty will be repaired free of charge if the item proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
In the unlikely event that the component cannot be repaired, the product will be replaced free of repair charges.
We cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model, but an item of equal value will be provided.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, lack of care, negligence or normal wear and tear.
- Water damage, tarnishing or plating.
- Theft or loss of the complete product or components.
*Please note that straps (or metal bracelets and clasps) are not covered by the warranty.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranties, obligations or liabilities. Peroz is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages. You may also have legal additional rights under applicable law which are not affected by the terms of this warranty. These rights may vary from state to state and country to country.
We try to select and package Products as well as possible to ensure that they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged, you must contact us within 48 hours of delivery to make your claim.
*Please note that our leather products are made of natural leather. The appearance of pores, textures, and minor scars on the leather surface are all natural phenomena.
*Please be aware that due to the nature of the leather colours may transfer.
*We recommend that you keep your leather strap away from intense sunlight, heat and humidity to prolong its beauty. Exposure to water, oil and makeup will stain your leather strap.
*Over time the leather may darken and change in colour which is partly due to the oils from your skin and exposure to sunlight.
* Peroz use the best plating methods available but it is the nature of plating that it can be corroded and wear off in time especially if it comes into contact with perfumes or body creams.
*We recommend removing your bracelet when applying perfume and body cream and take care to ensure that contact is avoided. Plating can fade depending on wear and the amount of care taken.
Third-party Sellers Warranty
Our third-party sellers generally offer a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period. Damages that occur as a result of misuse of the product by the user or during delivery will not be covered by our warranty.
For better service and a quicker resolution time, please assist our team by providing the following information for any warranty claims.
All claims need to be sent to us via email at email@example.com.
To prevent unnecessary claim delays, please include the following details on the initial claim email:
- Order number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly indicating fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in the original packaging (applicable for Change of Mind)
Please note: All images and videos must be attached to emails in an appropriate size.
We will not be able to make a clear assessment from image thumbnails.
Please do not send items before contacting us. We will not provide a refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
In the event of a recall, we will advise you of the procedure.
In the case of an exchange, return or warranty please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending back your item/s.
Marketplace product / Third-party seller's description: The product description is written by the third-party seller, who is also responsible for fulfilling and shipping the item directly. Peroz is not liable and does not confirm any of the claims made in the product description or images. This item will be shipped separately if ordered with other items from different vendors.