Welba Shower Mixer Tap Bathroom Wall Tapware Brass Tapware Square Chrome
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
No refunds for change of mind for this item.
Product Description by Third-party Seller *
Introducing the ultimate fusion of style and functionality: Welba mixer tap, designed to elevate your bathroom to new heights of sophistication. This sleek and versatile accessory seamlessly blends contemporary aesthetics with cutting-edge engineering, offering an unrivaled user experience and transforming any space into a haven of modern elegance.
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, our mixer tap is a true testament to quality and durability. The robust construction, featuring high-grade materials, ensures long-lasting performance that stands the test of time.
Experience the effortless convenience of dual functionality as you effortlessly switch between hot and cold water streams with a single lever. Made with 35mm ceramic cartridge and drip free feature, ceramic is highly durable and resistant to wear and tear. By incorporating the "drip free" designation, it prevents water wastage, helps maintain cleanliness and avoid potential damage to surrounding areas.
Installing our mixer tap is a breeze, thanks to its user-friendly design and compatibility with standard plumbing systems. It comes with all the necessary mounting accessories and clear instructions, enabling you to enjoy its benefits quickly and hassle-free. We recommend engaging with professionals to have it installed to ensure everything is working properly.
Elevate your kitchen or bathroom with the perfect harmony of style and functionality. Invest in Welba mixer tap today and experience the joy of effortless elegance, enhanced convenience, and lasting quality.
WaterMark approval and stamp
Comply with Australian standard AS/NZS 3718
G1/2" Female end wall mounted
Durable solid brass body
Premium chrome finish
Hot and cold water mix
Drip-free 35mm ceramic cartridge
Include full set of accessories and instruction
No WELS needed for bath mixer/spout
Welba Shower mixer x1
WaterMark licence no: WM 74514 - AS3718
Material: Solid brass
Dimensions: 12cm x 12cm
Assembly required: Yes
Number of packages: 1
Warranty: 5 years
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Shipping to Australia
Please note, during peak sale periods, such as End of Financial Year Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day, there may be slight delays with shipping your order. Our team are working very hard to minimise any delays and disruptions to our customers.
We offer a $12.95 flat rate for our Non Third-Party Seller Items!
- Your order will be delivered by Australia Post or Sendle. Find out estimated domestic delivery times for different states and territories.
- Your parcel will be dispatched within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) from the day you have placed your order.
- Delivery may take longer in remote or rural areas or during promotion and sale periods.
- Key Metro areas (Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth) dispatched within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays). Regional areas up to 10 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- You will receive an email once we have dispatched your order, it will contain the tracking number, so you can track your parcel straight to your door.
- Please note that you may be subject to shipping expenses when exchanging/returning your product(s), we are not responsible for lost packages during the exchange/return process. See our Returns Policy.
Third Party Partner Deliveries
Please keep in mind that If you have purchased a mix of Third Party Partners and Peroz items, you may receive multiple parcels (at no extra charge of course).
At checkout, the shipping fee will be calculated based on your delivery address. Kindly note that this cost is determined by our third-party seller, as per their chosen courier service. Peroz holds no responsibility in setting these shipping costs.
Orders are generally shipped from our third-party seller distribution centres.
The estimated dispatch time frames are below:
- For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days; but it can be extended to 8 - 13 working days in times of disasters or bad weather.
- For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days; but it can be extended to 10 - 15 working days in times of disasters or bad weather.
- For customers in QLD, NT, WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 working days, but it can be extended to 12 - 19 working days in times of disasters or bad weather.
- NOTE: Delivery time only starts after buyers’ payments have been cleared and the item has been dispatched from our warehouse (usually 1 to 2 working days after receiving the receipt of cleared payment). We cannot guarantee delivery on any specific dates or times as our delivery partners cannot guarantee it too.
Our limited warranty covers defects in material or workmanship one year from the date of purchase. A dated sales receipt must be included to show your product was purchased within the warranty period. Only products sold through our authorised Peroz retailers are subject to the terms of the warranty.
Components that are covered under this repair warranty will be repaired free of charge if the item proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
In the unlikely event that the component cannot be repaired, the product will be replaced free of repair charges.
We cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model, but an item of equal value will be provided.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, lack of care, negligence or normal wear and tear.
- Water damage, tarnishing or plating.
- Theft or loss of the complete product or components.
*Please note that straps (or metal bracelets and clasps) are not covered by the warranty.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranties, obligations or liabilities. Peroz is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages. You may also have legal additional rights under applicable law which are not affected by the terms of this warranty. These rights may vary from state to state and country to country.
We try to select and package Products as well as possible to ensure that they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged, you must contact us within 48 hours of delivery to make your claim.
*Please note that our leather products are made of natural leather. The appearance of pores, textures, and minor scars on the leather surface are all natural phenomena.
*Please be aware that due to the nature of the leather colours may transfer.
*We recommend that you keep your leather strap away from intense sunlight, heat and humidity to prolong its beauty. Exposure to water, oil and makeup will stain your leather strap.
*Over time the leather may darken and change in colour which is partly due to the oils from your skin and exposure to sunlight.
* Peroz use the best plating methods available but it is the nature of plating that it can be corroded and wear off in time especially if it comes into contact with perfumes or body creams.
*We recommend removing your bracelet when applying perfume and body cream and take care to ensure that contact is avoided. Plating can fade depending on wear and the amount of care taken.
Third-party Sellers Warranty
Our third-party sellers generally offer a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period. Damages that occur as a result of misuse of the product by the user or during delivery will not be covered by our warranty.
For better service and a quicker resolution time, please assist our team by providing the following information for any warranty claims.
All claims need to be sent to us via email at email@example.com.
To prevent unnecessary claim delays, please include the following details on the initial claim email:
- Order number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly indicating fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in the original packaging (applicable for Change of Mind)
Please note: All images and videos must be attached to emails in an appropriate size.
We will not be able to make a clear assessment from image thumbnails.
Please do not send items before contacting us. We will not provide a refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
In the event of a recall, we will advise you of the procedure.
In the case of an exchange, return or warranty please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending back your item/s.
Marketplace product / Third-party seller's description: The product description is written by the third-party seller, who is also responsible for fulfilling and shipping the item directly. Peroz is not liable and does not confirm any of the claims made in the product description or images. This item will be shipped separately if ordered with other items from different vendors.